How frequently do you use Pinterest to look for home decorating ideas, jewelry models, or art inspiration? What about Pinterest SEO and Pinterest marketing tactics in 2022? People go to Pinterest to get new ideas—exactly two out of every three users—learn how to make those new ideas a reality, whether it’s a pastime or a business, and then most likely buy anything to make that idea a reality. Pinterest is a well-known website. What techniques do you plan to use in 2022 to promote your Pinterest account?
It is logical to believe that building a Pinterest marketing strategy is critical for everyone involved in e-commerce or running an online business.
Pinterest has evolved into much more than the site that initially made it famous, which was a go-to resource for finding recipes and decorating ideas. Pinterest marketing has earned a reputation as a visual search engine, with hundreds of pictures, images, links, and ideas for practically everything you can think of. The website’s huge database has earned it this reputation.
Do you need any other proof? The following are some examples of Pinterest marketing statistics that highlight the site’s importance.
- Each month, 478 million people use Pinterest to look for ideas for their next purchase, according to statistics given by Pinterest Business.
- Women account for more than 60% of our overall global audience.
- In the United States, 45 percent of the population has a household income of more than $100,000. These folks account for the vast bulk of the population.
- The number of male Pinners and Gen Z Pinners have increased by 40 percent in the past year.
- Four out of every five parents in the United States use Pinterest to find new products and ideas.
- Pinterest users spend an average of 80% more money in shops than those who do not use the site.
The Most Essential Thing To Take Away From These Numbers Is…
This indicates that this social networking site is a gold mine for businesses that depend significantly on visual features like photography or creative design work. Pinterest SEO and sponsored Pins are two Pinterest marketing factors that you should focus on if you want to enhance shop traffic for your brand.
If you don’t currently have a Pinterest account or if your current account is a personal one, the first step in creating a Pinterest marketing strategy is to establish a Pinterest business account.
If you want to make use of Pinterest’s marketing features, you’ll need to sign up for a Pinterest for Business account. The following are examples of next-level capabilities:
- Pinterest Analytics is one of the most intriguing and exciting services accessible on Pinterest for Business. After you’ve validated your account, you’ll have access to the important tracking information.
- Rich Pins come in five different variations, each of which carries more information than a standard pin to increase sales potential. Current stock and price updates, direct links to your website, and interactive maps that locate your locations are just a few of the features.
The First Step Is To Choose A Cover Board.
Customers on Pinterest may establish a cover board for their profile, which will display pins from that board at the top of the profile. Although the pins themselves cannot be clicked, there is a link to the board in the upper right-hand corner of the cover image. It’s the ideal spot for a branded board that showcases your company’s blog entries, graphics, product photos, and other designs.
The Next Step Is To Add A Photo To Your Profile.
Following that, you should post a profile image that accurately represents your company. A square image of your business logo with 165 pixels on each side might be used.
If you are the public face of your company or manage your brand, a professional headshot of you may be more suitable.
Using Pinterest SEO To Optimize Your Bio For Pinterest Searches.
Your biography for each of your social media channels should be almost identical. Because all of these networks have character restrictions similar to Pinterest’s, writing a single bio and using it across all of them is simple. Pinterest’s maximum is 160 characters.
Because your Pinterest bio, like other platforms and website SEO, is vital for your search engine results page (SERP) rankings, you should include relevant keywords connected to your business. As a consequence, your chances of getting a higher ranking in the search results may improve.
Pinterest boards and profiles appear in search results for “wooden necklaces” and “related phrases.”
Optimizing Your Pin And Board Descriptions For Pinterest Search.
Pinterest allows you to publish content in the form of pins, which are then displayed on Pinterest boards. Boards save all of your Pins and make them searchable and accessible to your followers as fresh material. You may create as many boards as you like, and you can arrange them by subjects, thoughts, ideas, or other sorts of inspiration to help your audience locate the information they need.
In both the title and description of your pin, be sure to include relevant keywords related to your pin and board.
You don’t want to keyword stuff or keyword squeeze the description with keywords that aren’t appropriately used as part of the phrase or paragraph, just as you wouldn’t want to do with any other kind of Pinterest SEO.
The cornerstone of Pinterest marketing approach is unique content mixed with great images.
You should undoubtedly create pins out of some of the most amazing images of the things you offer, whether you operate a brick-and-mortar or an internet shop. Because Pinterest is such a popular shopping destination, you should organize your boards into categories, provide product details in the title and description, and include links to product websites in your pins.
- Create and distribute branded videos to advertise your company and its products.
- If you have the resources, take advantage of Pinterest’s Promoted Video option.
- You should make videos that are between 30 and 90 seconds long since studies have shown that these durations work best.
- Create a board where you may pin photographs of the most useful data visualizations and infographics for your company.
- Don’t think that infographics or visuals can’t be used in blog posts; don’t even believe that text-based information or blog articles can’t be used. Articles and blogs may be shared on Pinterest, but they will display in a more visually pleasing style.
- Consider creating a vertically oriented image or cover for your blog piece, such as the one shown below, to draw attention and offer a synopsis of the content.
- Canva comes packed with templates that are fully prepared in the right dimensions for a variety of social media platforms.
Affiliate Marketing On Pinterest:
Using the site as a hub for affiliate marketing links is another way to make use of Pinterest marketing strategy. This is a terrific approach to take advantage of Pinterest’s marketing strategy since the site aggressively encourages the use of links in product pins.
Affiliates may choose between two techniques when it comes to marketing on Pinterest. You may either include a direct link to the brand’s website in your pins or lead them to your affiliate website and try to convert sales from there.
If your pin represents a product or service with which you are affiliated, please be sure to add a disclosure in the pin’s description. Click here to learn more about the rules that govern affiliate marketing on Pinterest.
Best Pinterest Marketing Examples:
Pinterest marketing campaigns that work In Israel, Kotex performed an inquiry to see what 50 inspiring women were sharing on Pinterest. Following that, each of the women received a digital present from the firm. If the receiver pinned a present, she would get a real one in the mail that was made just as she had pinned. Because there were fifty distinct gifts, there were thousands of possible interactions.
Peugeot created a fun and interactive social media campaign in which users were charged with locating missing images on pinboards. Each of the company’s more recent models, such as the Boxer, 107, and 3008, has its Pinterest page. On numerous of the boards, there were blank spots where the photographs should have been. The brand and model of the car will be revealed after all five photographs have been discovered, reconstructed, and pinned. Following that, the first five people who completed the puzzle boards and submitted their answers to Peugeot received prizes.
Pinterest is a strong marketing platform that may help you build long-term relationships with your target audience while also increasing brand awareness, conversions, and revenue organically. You can do the following using Pinterest:
- It’s critical to remember the following fundamentals:
- Inclusion of a link to the website in the descriptions.
- A varied collection of materials that is both seasonally suitable and current.
- Pins that are aesthetically attractive, high-quality, and tasty.
- Determine which of your boards is the most popular and promote it to the top of the page.
- Create a board devoted just to your blog, product, or service’s content.